At Paladin Advocates & Attorneys we aim to go the extra mile and make a difference to our client’s lives.
Paladin Advocates & Attorneys offer a specialist service to support clients and families through a range of Community Care issues from the preparation of documentation such as LPAs (Lasting Powers of Attorney) and Deputyship applications though to advice and applications of individual care funding options; Mental Capacity assessments; dealing with Local Authority disputes; supporting hospital discharges – advising and arranging placements in a person’s own Home – Residential or Nursing Home together with associated funding assessments such as Continuing Healthcare applications to include out of area funding and Individual Treatment Requests; we are able to arrange the input of either 24 live-in care or domiciliary daily support visits.
The combination of clinical and legal experience means we are able to assist with most aspects of a client’s health needs in the form of applications and hearings. Do take a look at our Services section of the website which covers the full range of services we are able to offer together with helpful information to assist in you on each topic. Even if your question or specific need is not detailed, do give us a call as we can often help to signpost you to one of our many connections.
Paladin has established links with specialist service providers such as Care Agencies who provide Live in and Domiciliary Care, specialist Nursing Homes and Independent Financial Advisors all of whom may be able to assist with your loved one’s care and funding needs.
We are also fortunate to have a network of related Professional Services to support a range of our client’s needs such as the preparation of Wills and Probate, Specialist tax advice, Conveyancing and Clinical Negligence claims enabling us to be able to offer a one stop service.
Some helpful questions which may assist you to understand where we can help…
• Suddenly taken ill, hospitalised and not knowing what next steps to take?
• Who would you want to make decisions in the event you were unable?
• If someone loses capacity and there are no LPAs in place what are the options?
• Diagnosed with Dementia and need to know what rights and options are available?
• Where would you like to receive care in later life? Home, Nursing Home or residential care?
• Want to retain your home? How to secure your home and savings without creating a deliberate deprivation of assets.
• What are the options to fund the care you need?
• Arranging and releasing capital through equity release.
Paladin aims to support and advise clients and their families when it is needed most, so often at a critical time. We can also help in the preparation of future care planning and Advance Decisions so as to ensure everything is in place before such a crisis were to happen.
We are passionate about being able to help our clients enjoy a quality of life that they desire and deserve. Please get in touch now to see how we can help you.